20 things I managed to do before turning 20

Hello everyone, 

I haven't been writing a lot these past weeks BUT NOW I'M 20 AND I'M TRYING TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE AGAIN! I've been quite overwhelmed a week ago because I was about to turn 20. I feel like 20 is an age that comes with more responsibility than any other age. I feel better now because I changed the way of thinking a bit but now I was in the mood to write a list of what I have already accomplished in life in order for me to look back on when I'm stressed about life again. I will comment on a few things while I'll leave others without further explanation. So here we go:

1. I GOT MY DRIVERS LICENSE:

To some people this is a no brainer. To me it was too. As soon as I turned 17 I applied at a driving school and in December of 2017 I got my license. This is not just a piece of paper. It shows that you are ready to take responsibility. Whenever you step into your car you know that you are in charge of driving safely. Your own safety and others. It's a huge step into freedom and adulthood.

2. I GRADUATED!

3. I GOT ACCEPTED TO UNI!

4. I TRAVELED EUROPE ALONE FOR A MONTH!

You can read more here.

5. I WENT TO THE DENTIST ALONE!

As a person who's afraid of the dentist, this is HUGE for me.

6. I STARTED WORKING OUT!

7. I FOUND FRIENDS FOR LIFE!

8. I VISITED PRAGUE WITH MY BEST FRIEND!

What else is there to say than: thank you for making so many cool memories with me to look back on!

9. I FINALLY GOT (quite) ORGANIZED!

I'm definitely not as much of a messy as I was four years ago!

10. I'VE LEARNED TO ACCEPT MYSELF THE WAY I AM!

Some days are better, some days are worse. 

11. I'M EATING MORE AND MORE HEALTHY FOOD!

I'm a really picky eater to the point where I promised my grandma that I'll try more fruits and veggies by the time I'm 20 and without thinking about it, it actually happened.

12. I'VE LEARNED FIVE(-ish) LANGUAGES!

13. I STARTED A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

14. I STARTED A BLOG!

15. I (almost) HAVE A JOB NOW!

16. I VOTED!

Not every 20-year-old can say that.

17. I GOT MY EARS PIERCED!

My mother wanted me to do it ever since I was in 3rd grade. I actually had the courage to do it three months ago. I'm so glad I did it though!

18. I LEARNED TO GET OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE MORE OFTEN!

19. I LEARNED THAT EVEN AFTER HARD TIMES THERE ALWAYS COMES A WAVE OF INCREDIBLE JOY AND HAPPINESS!

Just look at the way I managed to grow up...

20. I FELL IN LOVE!

Thank you for being my rock. Forever and always!

Follow me on my social media to stay updated on my 20th year of life:

I hope that you're all doing well and staying healthy. 




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

for everyone who doesn't know what to do after school

I journaled for 30 Days straight and this is what I learned