What it's like to get your ear pierced

Hello my friends and welcome to this special blogpost.

Why is it so special you might ask? Well it's the first (but probably also the shortest) blogpost after I've written finals over the past two weeks. To celebrate that I finally had the courage to get my ears pierced - earrings, not actual piercings. 

A lot of people tell you that it doesn't hurt at all and that you don't feel it but obviously that has to be fake news because they are shooting an object through your ear. I'm here to tell you how it feels. 
Obviously pain tolerance is a very individual thing but science says that redheads actually feel more pain than others do. 
To me personally it only hurt for a couple of minutes and definitely not as much as I thought it would. I felt it throughout the day sometimes but it really wasn't bad at all. I also paid attention not to sleep on my side because I felt like it might not be good to lay on my ear so I didn't have the best sleep ever because I usually lay on my side but I feel great. 

JUST GO FOR IT! I'm so glad I did it because I feel more confident? or prettier? So if you're thinking about getting some earrings, go for it. You will not regret it!

Make sure to follow me on my social media if you want to know what I'm up to (because I'm working on a secret project):

Have a nice day my friends,

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

20 things I managed to do before turning 20

for everyone who doesn't know what to do after school

I journaled for 30 Days straight and this is what I learned