Spring/Summer 2020 Favorites

Hi Friends,

this time I won't write a lot because I should be studying for finals right now. That's why I thought it would be cool to present you my favorite products and things that I've used the most.

SKINCARE

During quarantine I've seen what a huge impact a good skincare routine can have.

My favorite brand to use is MOY by Stefanie Giesinger. In Germany you can get it at a dm or online.

I use the Cleansing Gel, the Glow Day Cream and the Eye Cooling Stick every day and the Beauty Sleep Mask every other day.

I cleanse my skin in the morning and in the evening because it usually get's oily and breaks out really easily.

It's not an expensive brand and I'd recommend it to you.


BODY CARE

After this whole Covid Situation started my hands were really dry because of washing my hands so often.

I really recommend the Neutrogena hand cream to you.

It leaves your hands hydrated without them feeling too oily and it's even suitable for people with REALLY dry skin.

I feel like it even takes good care of your nails.
BODY CARE

My natural skincolour is really light - I'd say that it's almost transparent at times.

I have got sunburned two or three times this year and obviously that is not good for your skin.

So apart from my normal sunscreen I've started using the SUN PROTECT Labello (SPF 30) to give my lips a layer of protection too.

I feel like it's also good to use it during the day, when it's not hot outside. It makes your lips really hydrated.


HAIR CARE

I've also started taking more care of my hair.

I usually only use shampoo and that's it but I feel like the GARNIER FRUCTIS BANANA HAIR FOOD makes a huge difference. 

I use a little bit of it as a conditioner every time I wash my hair and it really makes it less knotty and leaves it silky and smooth.

It has a nice scent to it and it's made 98% out of natural ingredients.

LIFESTYLE

It's common sense that drinking at least two liters of water is good for you. I'm a bad drinker to be honest but these past few months I started getting used to drinking tea. 

It adds a nice flavor to your water and it can even be healing or help your metabolism. I think it's important not to add any sugar or honey though because that makes it a bit less healthy imo.

I mostly like drinking fruity kinds of teas but some days I even like to drink a cup of chai.
TECHNOLOGY

My Samsung Galaxy Buds+ are a kind of luxury to me. I've bought them from my own money and it really makes me appreciate them even more. 

I use them everywhere I go. Whether it's walks, jogging, listening to music at early/late times of the day and even for listening to voice messages from my friends when there's people around. 

I think a good pair of bluetooth headphones can make a huge difference to the better. 

The Samsung Galaxy Buds are my favorite though. 



If you want to know what I'm doing every day when I'm not playing the Sims or writing Blogposts make sure to follow me on Instagram and all my other social media links below:


Stay safe and happy,




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

20 things I managed to do before turning 20

for everyone who doesn't know what to do after school

I journaled for 30 Days straight and this is what I learned