The First one of Many!

Hello my Friends and welcome to this special blogpost!

Why is it special you might ask yourself? Well, it's my first one and also, it's the first blog I actually want to keep up. Not only that, but I also want to write about stuff I've been dealing with lately (also during quarantine). 

That means that this blog will cover a lot of topics including lifestyle, food, fashion and also the Sims because I do have a YouTube gaming channel where I currently play a 100 baby challenge in the Sims 4. That means I will write about my favorite mods and custom content but also give you some tutorials if you wish for that.

I hope you find a topic you'll like and keep on taking a look at my blog from time to time. Let's cover a different question though: why is this blog called "The Noteworthy Life of Natalie"?

A quick anecdote about that: I was on the phone with my boyfriend and I talked about the fact that I started three blogs and I was never happy enough with them to actually keep them up. The names of the blogs were also really random: The first one I reckon was called "Girl from Prague" because yes, my mum is Czech and Slovak so I spent a lot of time in Prague but I wasn't actually from Prague and I didn't think that name fits when I'm not a travel blog (even though I might cover that topic from time to time, too). My second blog was called "clumsy for life" because yes I am clumsy sometimes but honestly I don't know if I'm happy with it in a couple of years when I'm an adult who got their shit together already. My third blog was called "wait...what?" because that's honestly all I'm thinking when I'm writing a blogpost. 

This blog is called "The Noteworthy Life of Natalie" because I felt like it was a cool name and it also kind of reminded me of a book title or a movie title so I thought it would be nice. Also, I read in a different blogpost that alliterations are good for blog names. And so I searched for adjectives beginning with the letter "N" and then I read "noteworthy" and I loved it!

Noteworthy is something worth paying attention to. Something interesting or significant. AND LET ME TELL YOU you better pay attention to some things I write on here because throughout my life I have learned a few lessons in my life and if you want to save yourself some work, tears or time then just read carefully because I will cover a huge variety of topics including love, languages, sports and diets. SO GET PREPARED! It will be a ride!





It would be cool if you check out my social media pages:
YouTube
Twitter
Facebook
Tumblr
Instagram
Pinterest

Lots of love to each and everyone of you during this time,
stay safe!


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

20 things I managed to do before turning 20

A short story about writing, me and self love...

for everyone who doesn't know what to do after school